www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to It

Today is my first day back in the office after "the big trip home". I hadn't used my work laptop in 8 months, so it took almost the entire day to get that going again (it had issues and needed to be rebuilt). I have a phone and I know the voice mail password, but I can't get it to stop forwarding my calls to the Blackberry. The best thing of all is that I have a desk! Before I left, I was in a temporary space... long tables with outlets and everyone just sat in whatever seat was free. Now I have my own cube (how sad that I'm so excited about a cube...once upon a time I actually had my own office... with a window... things have changed * sigh *).

It's kind of nice to be back to the familiar, but I'm sure it will irritate me soon enough.

1 comment:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Welcome HOME!

Don't sweat all the small stuff. It will all come screaming back and you will be hanging tough. So what is next on the grand adventure?