www.flickr.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Stuff

The blogger at disdressed posted a link to a NYT article about a photography project. A photographer started taking pictures of girls and all their pink stuff and boys and all their blue stuff. If I lived in the NYC area, I would love to check it out. There are a few pictures linked to the article and they are a bit distressing (as opposed to disdressed... get it? ha ha ha... ).

My family gives my daughter way too much stuff at holidays and throughout the year. It's done out of love and all, but it's not necessary and is a bit overwhelming. If I remember, I'll take a picture of my daughter sitting among ALL her stuff right before Thanksgiving and send it to my family so they can see that we really don't need a whole lot more stuff!

While I'm on the topic of stuff, check this out... http://www.storyofstuff.com/. To be honest, I've seen links to this site on other blogs and I received an email from my brother with the link, but I still haven't watched it. It's on my list of things to do. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: